Health & Safety
We deliver Health and Safety services that support organisational strategy and operations, and deliver demonstrable value and return on investment.
Our Health and Safety services are built around our ethos to develop and deliver 'the right approach' - a service that is uniquely tailored to each client; their culture, their strategy and their needs.
Our 'right approach' to Health and Safety enables us to support organisations through providing a safe and working environment - and a productive and engaged workforce.
Our consultants combine technical expertise and specialisms with organisational understanding ensuring that our Health and Safety services support organisations' strategy and operations, and deliver demonstrable value and return on investment.
We work for, alongside and within organisations providing capacity and independent expertise to deliver services ranging in scale from one-off projects through ongoing programmes of work to integrated service delivery models and interim resourcing.
- We provide analysis and assurance to help organisations understand their level of compliance, competence and effectiveness in health and safety management
- We develop strategies and implement programmes of work to improve the ways in which Health and Safety adds value to the organisation
- We provide programmes of work to help organisations measure and maintain compliance and fulfill their legal duties and obligations
- We provide temporary and permanent resources to supplement existing teams and support organisations in flexible and cost-effective ways.
- Governance and risk management
- Strategy development and implementation
- Management systems
- Policy and arrangements
- Legal briefing
- Health and Safety management software solutions
- Audit and assurance
- Supply chain compliance and assurance
- Property compliance
- Risk assessment and risk profiling
- Fire risk management
- Display Screen Assessment (DSE)
- Event risk management
- Risk management
Health & Wellbeing
- Workstation Display Screen Assessment (DSE)
- Occupational health monitoring
- Occupational hygiene
Culture & Behaviours
- Behavioural safety programmes
- Communication strategy
- Awareness programmes
- Bespoke in-company training packages
- Blended learning options
- Face-to-face courses
- E-learning solutions
- IOSH/CIEH accredited training programmes
- National accredited courses
- Competent person service
- Short-term secondment
- Global resourcing solutions
- Delivery of managed services
EDP ON THE MONEY FOR THE LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE
Embedded into the organisation to meet all HSES needs
The London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software solutions around the world. EDP has worked with the organisation for nine years, providing health and safety management, environment and sustainability (HSES) services across its growing global operations. Please read more HERE...
EDP INSTRUMENTAL IN UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP'S HEALTH AND SAFETY ACTIVITIES
Managing and delivering across the board
EDP deliver Health and Safety services to Universal Music Group (UMG) - the world's leading music company operating from over 20 sites in the UK, including the world famous Abbey Road Studios, and in 60 counties under brands such as Virgin, Polydor, Capitol and EMI.
The relationship started in 2010 when EDP was asked to undertake a review of the Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems in place st the London portfolio of EMI Music (a division of UMG) ... Please read more HERE ...
EDP DELIVERS A STRUCTURED HEALTH AND SAFETY APPROACH TO THIS GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
Structure over procedure, EDP deliver health and safety best practice - watch the video Testimonial below:
As one of the UK's leading health, safety and environment…...
Businesses have experienced a steep rise in health and safety fines…...
With the fast changing global landscape shifting the structure and…...
Changes to ISO 45001 delayed further - but it's still wise to…...