We deliver multi-disciplinary environmental services to businesses to assist them in maintaining legal compliance and effective risk management and help them ensure they create a positive impact on the environment they work in.
Our multi-disciplinary environmental consulting practice provides independent, high quality advice and guidance to businesses seeking to manage environmental risk and reduce the environmental impact of their operations and supply chains. We work for, alongside and within organisations to assist them in maintaining legal compliance, and demonstrating effective environmental risk management to positively impact the environments in which they operate.
We have significant technical expertise across all areas of the environmental consulting sector, from resource efficiency through to management system development and corporate environmental strategy.
As trends and areas of focus shift within the sector, we deliver more and more projects that combine our environmental strengths with other aspects of our business operations such as; wider sustainability consulting and Health and Safety support. Our ability to work across multiple disciplines within projects ensures that we are able to add great value to clients.
We work with multi-site and multiple country organisations through to single site and start-up businesses who are looking to ensure that their operations are as environmentally responsible as possible. Our breadth of experience and cultural understanding ensures that our staff are able to adapt and bring creative ideas to our clients, ensuring we deliver the very best service.
- Corporate environmental risk management
- Strategy and policy development
- Corporate assurance programmes
- Legal briefing and executive statements
- Supplier management
- Environmental performance software solutions
- ISO 14001:2015 development
- Transition services to 14001:2015
- Integration of ISO 14001 with other existing ISO standards
- EMAS implementation
- Gap analysis (systems)
- Management of compliance programmes
- Compliance audits
- Permit and consent applications
- Contaminated land management
- Utilities procurement and cost reduction
- Carbon and energy management services
- Waste measurement and minimisation projects
- Water management and minimisation
- Short-term secondment
- Global resourcing solutions
- Delivery of managed services
- Bespoke in-company training packages
- Blended learning options
- Face-to-face courses
- E-learning solutions
- Coaching and mentoring
client case study
IF YOU’D LIKE TO READ AN EXAMPLE OF HOW WE’VE DELIVERED VALUE TO OUR CLIENTS WITH THESE SERVICES