Other VACANCIES @ EDP
Behind our service delivery teams sits a thriving business support infrastructure. Our Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Administration and Senior Management teams support our operational service delivery and drive the growth of our business.
If you're a specialist in any of these areas, a business generalist or are a graduate or trainee wanting to build your career in a growing dynamic organisation then we’d love to hear from you; send us your CV and a short covering email explaining what you feel you can bring to the business to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor specific vacancies and opportunities, see below:
Business Development Manager - Ref OT86
In line with our Strategic Growth Plan EDP are looking for a skilled and ambitious Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team and play a key role in the growth of our business. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, energetic and driven, and has great communication skills both written and verbal. You will need strong appointment making skills as this is a true ‘new business development’ role and demonstrable evidence of delivering results through structured consultative sales techniques. Strong IT skills, word/excel/powerpoint/crm systems are important, together with strong time-management and planning skills.
For a dynamic and enterprising individual we offer an environment where you can thrive and further develop your career.
Ideally you will have a Demonstrable track record of success in new business sales in B2B environment, preferably H&S, Asbestos, Compliance, Accreditation or SAAS background.
We offer a very competitive salary, realistic and achievable OTE, Company Car, laptop, phone + generous benefits package
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- To develop new business in line with the Company’s growth strategy and sales targets across both Asbestos Consultancy and Health & Safety & Environmental Solutions.
- To pro-actively prospect for new clients, create appointments and secure high quality new business that is in line with our pricing strategy.
- To represent EDP professionally and with integrity at all times
- To ensure that all clients receive proposals within timeframes agreed with Sales Director/in line with Sales Strategy.
- To ensure that all prospects are followed up diligently.
- To ensure that CRM system is kept up to date on a daily basis, with all activity recorded in line with EDP protocols.
- To develop sufficient appointments and sales to ensure that quarterly/annual new business sales targets are exceeded.
- To work in collaboration with Regional Manager/operational colleagues to ensure that clients’ expectations are exceeded in terms of service provision.
- Self-motivated, energetic, driven.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong appointment making skills
- Structured consultative sales technique
- Strong IT skills, word/excel/powerpoint/crm systems.
- Demonstrable track record of success in new business sales in B2B environment, preferably H&S, Asbestos, Compliance, Accreditation or SAAS background.
Salary And Benefits
- Excellent package incorporating competitive basic salary, attractive commission/bonus scheme, Company Car + benefits.
Hours & Pattern Of Work:
- Hours of work are 09:00 – 17:30. Please note that commute travel to EDP sites may be required outside of these hours.
- EDP will accept applications from candidates who are seeking to work 3 days per week and above, up to a full 5 day working week Monday to Friday.
- We have 4 UK offices in London, Stafford, St Helens and Livingston, and the candidate can operate from any of these or be home based.